Plugin request: Google streetview!! (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello mates,

I think it would be awesome to get a plugin that shows Google streetview in mediaportal.. I'm using the streetviewapp on my iPhone very much, but on big screen it would be better!

When i'm going on holliday with my girlfriend, it's very cool to see to the hotel, and the environment, so you can see where you are going to..

The point is, I'm not so good with plugin developement, but else, i had developed the plugin myself..

Hope that there are more people who liked the idea, and can make a plugin!

Here is some information about the google streetview API: Google Maps JavaScript API V2 Services - Google Maps JavaScript API V2 - Google Code

Regards

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    In my opinion it is a great idea... but you need to find someone who has the time to do it. That is easier said than done because most of the team are *very* busy...

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In my opinion it is a great idea... but you need to find someone who has the time to do it. That is easier said than done because most of the team are *very* busy...

Yeah, I know.. I have no idea how to make a plugin by myself, but maybe I'll take a look into the documentation..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom