Plugin request: Windows installer (1 Viewer)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I don't now if it is possible, but it would be great to have a plugin for (windows) installer.. With that option you can install games and programs inside Mediaportal..

I like to see if I can do alot more inside of Mediaportal.. So in the feature, It would be awesome that also the Mediaportal configuration is inside Mediaportal, like XBMC..

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

Well, actually, I do not meen the install of Mediaportal plugins, but other games and programs.. Windows games, and other software.. :)

Lot of those applications are using custom installers - it will be impossible to build up anything generic that would allow any 3rd party application installers to be controlled by MP plugin.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Well, actually, I do not meen the install of Mediaportal plugins, but other games and programs.. Windows games, and other software.. :)

Lot of those applications are using custom installers - it will be impossible to build up anything generic that would allow any 3rd party application installers to be controlled by MP plugin.

Allright, i thougt they where running all the samed installer (windows installer). Than it would be impossible indeed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom