[Plugin] Spain Tv and Radio logos (1 Viewer)

jlgalindo

Portal Member
February 27, 2011
Download latest version

Introduction
With this plugin you can add a set of logos for spanish tv and radio channels. It's based on megadofer's collection.

Installation
The plugin can be installed by running the downloaded MediaPortal extension. Notification of new versions are handled by the MediaPortal Extension Installer.

The plugin has been verified with MediaPortal v1.1.2.0. Older versions of MediaPortal may work, if you have problems tell me through this forum.

Future versions
I test the collection for the channels received at my location (Madrid), but MediaPortal links the logos and the channels through the channels name's, if you have channels without logos, please tell me and I will add for future versions of the plugin.

History
- v1.0.1.0 Added logos for new tv channels (Divinity, MundoInteractivo, etc).
- v1.0.0.0 First version.

Best regards
jlgalindo

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi guys!
    Thanks for the logos but is it possible to include them in "Extension Installer"?

Regards
    Alex

jlgalindo

Portal Member
    February 27, 2011
    Alex,

you are right, the plugin not appear in the extension installer (if not installed before).

This issue is solved, now you can install from the extension installer.

Regards.

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello!

I was bored ;) and prepare a package of Canal plus logos in Spain. I don't know how to package them in an MPI file but sure you will prepare a new MPI MP 1.2 compatible version of your MPI, so maybe you can include those in your package.

Please note that some of them are (generalistas) are already in your package.

There are 2 packages, one compressed (around 5kb) and one uncompressed (around 25kb). I`m testing compressed ones and MP is going very well. Thay all have a nice size and quality.

Thanks
    Alex:D

I've made a MPI file that just copies the files in the propper folder. enjoy

Attachments

• logos c+ compactados.rar
      250.9 KB
    • logos c+.rar
      749.5 KB
    • Spanish Canal + TV Logos.mpe1
      365.2 KB

jlgalindo

Portal Member
    February 27, 2011
    Thanks Alex,

you did a good work with this logo package. I don't have Canal Plus satellite provider and I don't know the name of the channels but I will prepare a new package that include your logos.

Thanks again.

Regards
    jlgalindo

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Thanks Alex,

you did a good work with this logo package. I don't have Canal Plus satellite provider and I don't know the name of the channels but I will prepare a new package that include your logos.

Thanks again.

Regards
    jlgalindo

Finally I prepared and MPI and send to extensions installer. Of course I'll be very happy if you include them in your package. They have all the proper file names to match the channel names.

Thanks
    A
    Ps. My MPI file doesn't appears inside mp Extension installer as happened to you the first time. Do you know why?
    :D

lulsam

Portal Pro
    December 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi, tried to update form version 1.0.1.0 to 1.0.2.0 and got a dependency check error "requires mediaportal version 1.1.6.27644 to 1.1.6.27644" and then "Dependency error Update aborted!"

I am currently using MP version 1.1.2 and I guess this is due to a not supported version, but in the plugin page "https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/spain-tv-and-radio-logos" states that it supports from version 1.0.0 to 1.2.X

Any ideas? Is there a chance to have the new version supporting my MP installation?

Thanks in advance

Manolo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom