Plugin to Make MP tell you Film Format (1 Viewer)

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825

Hi,

Is there a plugin that can be used so that when browing films it states whther the film is SD, 720 or 1080?

Thanks

woddog

Portal Pro
November 28, 2007
Townsville, QLD
Home Country
The skin I use (StreamedMP) displays Video res, type (avi, h264 etc), and sound (AC3, mp2 etc). I think it uses the mediainfo.dll file.

have a look at the mediaportal install guide over at avsforum for a screenshot of this.

I'm sure many other skins use the same thing.
Good luck

G

Gelöschtes Mitglied 96825

Ah right.

Ill check out that dll file.

I am using StreamedMP and it does not display the info as of yet.

The skin I use (StreamedMP) displays Video res, type (avi, h264 etc), and sound (AC3, mp2 etc). I think it uses the mediainfo.dll file.

have a look at the mediaportal install guide over at avsforum for a screenshot of this.

I'm sure many other skins use the same thing.
Good luck

I have the dll file in the MP directory but it does not display the format.

I am using Streamed MP, does this matter? Or is there a setting for it somewhere?

Thanks

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For now, MediaPortal only shows you codec info when the file is playing (if you press info). Moving Pictures 0.8 (coming soon) will however let skinners display this information while only browsing files as well.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using the legacy SD-DD (XML) from Schedules Direct. My SD plugin version is 1.30.1 I'm hesitant to update fully to 1.32 x64 final
    Sorry, this is all I can add. I'm currently using MP 1.32 x64 Pre with Schedules Direct. My TVServer version is 1.31.10. I'm using...
    Win 7 64bit USA Downloaded MP2 last night. There was no plugin for SD (Schedule Direct) EPG Buddy was no help. I downloaded...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p, less macroblocks, better smoothed. For all : More transparency, more mirroring (example, reflects pictures on cars, on flasks of water). When available, it is worth to take time to configure MadVR, at the...
    Pfff, amazing MadVR instead of (the good one) EVR. Watched 240p movies given by my family on Full HDTV. What can I say : For 240p...
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom