plutohome.com plugins in the future? (1 Viewer)

aasmund Nordal

Portal Pro
June 20, 2005
Norway
Home Country
Norway Norway
I discoverd an open source project, plutohome.com

Do you think it would be posible for mediaportal to support plutohome some day? Or pherhaps some other project.

Becouse I guess it would be hard to develop mediaportal to control everything, so cooperation could be a solution.

Eeyore

Portal Pro
April 2, 2006
Newcastle, Australia
Home Country
for those who dont know

Pluto is the only all-in-one solution for your home that seamlessly combines media & entertainment, home automation, security, telecom and computing.
You can control your whole house with a mobile phone, a touch-screen tablet or a web-interface. A Pluto system is like an appliance - not a computer. It is self-configuring, maintaining and updating. No technical skills are required to use or install Pluto.
Pluto is above all simple. The devices are all plug and play. Pluto is also an open platform, offering unlimited expansion potential, and requiring no special cabling.
This is Pluto: a complete, comfortable and secure solution for your home.

Sounds similar to X10 to me and may be too big too add to MP

juan pablo

Portal Member
October 11, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
for those who dont know

Pluto is the only all-in-one solution for your home that seamlessly combines media & entertainment, home automation, security, telecom and computing.
You can control your whole house with a mobile phone, a touch-screen tablet or a web-interface. A Pluto system is like an appliance - not a computer. It is self-configuring, maintaining and updating. No technical skills are required to use or install Pluto.
Pluto is above all simple. The devices are all plug and play. Pluto is also an open platform, offering unlimited expansion potential, and requiring no special cabling.
This is Pluto: a complete, comfortable and secure solution for your home.

Sounds similar to X10 to me and may be too big too add to MP

I Guess not. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom