PM3 HD (XBMC default skin) (1 Viewer)

apoptygma

Portal Pro
November 14, 2008
Adelaide
Home Country
Would this even be possible on MePo? I haven't seen any skins that do anything fancy with the 'minimized' video.
I'd love to port it myself but really wouldn't know where to start hehe

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Would this even be possible on MePo? I haven't seen any skins that do anything fancy with the 'minimized' video.
    I'd love to port it myself but really wouldn't know where to start hehe

There is a old PM3 port here, but it is 4:3.
    If you would want to make a updated version, i recommend start by edit the Blue3 wide skinfiles.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I'm sure you noticed citizenkeys post - he is planning an update. What did you mean would 'this' be possible in Mepo? Adding the progress bar to the videooverlay? Or the graphic background to the overlay? Both are not difficult. I think most 4:3 skins try to keep the video image as large as possible, so it is visible, yet keep the whole overlay from overlapping other data on the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I didn't get fat, at least, but a walk in the park is not an expression of something being easy anymore.
    That's fun. I shattered my kneecap on one of those e-scooters. I'm terribly out of shape from the months of being bedridden. I...
    It seems odd that most of the problems that people complain about are that we can't switch to MP2 because there's no plugins for...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] MediaPortal crashing on startup DE
    @ultimatejoe If you could post an export file with your TV channels and radio stations, I can try adding the logos to LogoManager.
    @ultimatejoe If you could post an export file with your TV channels and radio stations, I can try adding the logos to LogoManager.
    MediaPortal is crashing on startup. This problem started yesterday; I hadn't made any changes to the software, installed any...
    Replies
    Views
    Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the ability to speed up replay with sound!
    Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the...
    Sorry to ask a question again that I can see has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer and so many of thew wiki links...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom