Poll: Can I replace TVSeries WideBanner choice with listview choise? (1 Viewer)

Can I remove the widebanner choice and replace with a list choice (for TVSeries)

• No, leave the current two widebanner options

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Yes, remove widebanner options, replace with listview options (keep widebanner with banners right)

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Yes, remove widebanner options, replace with listview options (keep widebanner with banners left)

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I would like to know If you use the TVSeries widebanner selection in the x-factor skin. The reason why I ask is because I want to create a new option for the listview (similar to the picture below from Moving Pictures). It is almost impossible to have four different layouts because of how facadeviews are designed in MP so please let me know what you think by voting (it is an anonymous vote).

moving_pictures_listview2.jpg

best regards
    cul8er

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,

I would like to know If you use the TVSeries widebanner selection in the x-factor skin. The reason why I ask is because I want to create a new option for the listview (similar to the picture below from Moving Pictures). It is almost impossible to have four different layouts because of how facadeviews are designed in MP so please let me know what you think by voting (it is an anonymous vote).
    best regards
    cul8er
    great .... how many time can vot ? ;) :D

J

joostzilla

Hi,

moving_pictures_listview2.jpg

best regards
    cul8er

Cul8er, its perhaps better when you present the users a mockup of what to expect.

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    How about releasing an update with all the fixes you've done lately - including the ability to get rid of this godawful 'zooming' effect that you promised us weeks ago - rather than constantly adding in new basichome screens and new tvseries layouts...

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    How about showing some gratitude to the work that is done?

I'm no fan of the zooming either, but either
    a) wait
    b) modify it as cul8er instructed
    c) Use tourtise @ google code

Cul8er: Screenshot looks great!

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi xfactor users ... 100 view for this poll and only 8 vote ? this poll is for us the user ...
    Is it rally so hard to click the layut you like ?? :(

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Question; What do you mean with the "TVSeries widebanner selection". I dont know it by heart, the layout, and I am at work now. Maybe a screenshot could help. Then I will be able to tell you if I use that view. :D

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm really on the fence about voting until I can see a mockup or at least all of the three views mentioned that are in the poll. Don't want to vote and then notice I voted for the wrong one. :p

Also, all skin work is truly appreciated, the wait for the next version is always too long even though a new one is just released. You're like the George Lucas of skinning, once we think "this is awesome, it can't get much better than this" and then "knock, knock, look at these awesome new features" the same day as I've finished installing the latest release. :D

Emph

craige1

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Alice Springs
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Please dont get rid of wide banner view from tv series :(.
    Dont get rid of the zooming effect ether!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi craige1,

Thank you for your feedback. The changes that this poll reflects are implemented in last version R390 and I have no current plans to change so current animations (three choices) and widebanner will stay as it is.

cheers
    cul8er

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom