Possible skin modification? (1 Viewer)

G-l-l4X0r7

Portal Member
February 24, 2010
Germany Germany
Well, since the RC1 release of mediaportal i switched fully instead of using dvbviewer for my HTPC. I also like StreamedMP.
So i wonder if its possible to change this skin like i discribed it in the picture? I haven't looked into skinning, but i wnat to know if this is possible.

The first push on the info button should show the bottom picture (basic channel info) and on the second push, the mini epg like in the upper picture should be shown. And finally on the third push the normal behavior like the double push (menue).

Thanks in advance...

losttown

Community Skin Designer
January 7, 2008
Well, since the RC1 release of mediaportal i switched fully instead of using dvbviewer for my HTPC. I also like StreamedMP.
So i wonder if its possible to change this skin like i discribed it in the picture? I haven't looked into skinning, but i wnat to know if this is possible.

The first push on the info button should show the bottom picture (basic channel info) and on the second push, the mini epg like in the upper picture should be shown. And finally on the third push the normal behavior like the double push (menue).

Thanks in advance...
First, thank you for your suggestion! Now we stand directly before new version and so many changes need improvements,time for tests what we now don't have. :sorry: We return to your idea as fast as possible.

LostTown

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RoChess Weird GPU crash -- possible cause: resizing media MediaPortal 1 Talk 8
P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
SpudR IS this even possible? My TVSeries 9
Lehmden [Videos] More filename possibility for MyVideos local fanart. Improvement Suggestions 26
S Upmixing/upconverting to Dolby Atmos possible ? General Support 1
T [solved] "Unable To Play" (Videos) rears it's head again. Logs not possible... WatchDog error attached!! :( General Support 1
Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
N [Proposal] Make text input possible with remote control in SMS style MediaPortal 2 1
N [Finished] It is possible to map the same key to the same action twice MediaPortal 2 2
Lehmden MP2 client for Windows 10 ARM, possible? Maybe an UWP version could do the trick... MediaPortal 2 11
porky996t DVB Sat card possibly failed General Support 1
D MP2.2: Possible bugs 2.2 Archive 20
T Pause a recording possible? MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
mp2-ulrich [solved] MP2 W10 watching tv not possible General 3
C Is it possible to search or filter non-movie videos in Videos plug-in? General Support 4
G Mediaportal > dreambox dm900 4k > amazon primevideo.com plugin it is possible?? General Support 0
Rob Hexenmeister Quick question - skinning MyPics General Support 7
ajs [Info] Pre 0.7 Beta - MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin by ajs - Hard way MPExtended 345
S Touchscreen skin? MediaPortal 1 Talk 6
azzuro [fixed] 5011: Version label in Splash screen - pos, size from skin MediaPortal 1 61
catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
wizard123 New Skin Template ? MediaPortal 2 8