Possible to remove the 'menu' in Video view?? (1 Viewer)

dynamis_dk

May 14, 2009
Barnsley
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When looking at which files you have in a listed view in Video's, the menu which shows options to change layout, sor by, view etc

Can this be disabled??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Can anyone help with this?
Can anyone help with this?
Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
Replies
Views
This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
Here I am again ... completely befuddled ... My wife insists it is totally necessary for her to see which Series we are looking at...
Replies
Views
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Remembering different views DE
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom