Possible to remove the 'menu' in Video view?? (1 Viewer)

dynamis_dk

May 14, 2009
Barnsley
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When looking at which files you have in a listed view in Video's, the menu which shows options to change layout, sor by, view etc

Can this be disabled??

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
Replies
Views
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre Favorites..." or "Remove Series from Genre Favorites..." you actually add or remove a "Genre" named "Favorites" to the Series. Then you can use the already existing feature Filter - Genre (and then choose Favorites)...
OK, I understand! If you later have room in the task list, maybe make a simple solution? When you "Add Series to Genre...
In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on a series you...
Replies
Views
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
Hi again! :-) In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on...
Replies
Views
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including menus work fine. Sorry for having caused trouble, and thanks a lot for the support!
Solved: In my case, it was indeed a codec issue. In LAV configuration, I had to select "DXVA (native)", then DVD playback including...
Hi community, I am further testing out MP2, and there are three questions I have: 1. When importing my local video folder with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom