No wonder you got so many post, when you keep on repeating yourself :D

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Pointless thread, but those last posts made me laugh...)

Yes - I wish I hadn't got up that day.
    My mind was not seeming to go into "drive" - I think I was stuck in neutral.

It is posts like this I wish the delete post ability was still functioning.

Well... enough people got a laugh from my stupidity and that "counts" for something!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It is posts like this I wish the delete post ability was still functioning.

Why, made me laugh, sometimes something nonsensical and light hearted good for you, otherwise you get Paranoid. :D

oops bumped again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
    Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
    Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
    Replies
    Views
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again (if you need it).
    Check this web page for the informations about he plugin. To fix the issue, I recommend to uninstal and install the plugin again...
    I've just installed MP 1.31 with Streamed skin, IMDB+ plugin, Moving Pictures and MP-TV Series. First time starting up MP to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
    Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
    I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom