Post date format change (1 Viewer)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi guys - I've been a member here forever (nearly ;) ) and have never figured out how to format the date posts are entered in the format dd/mm/yyyy HH:mm
    Is it possible?

Attachments

• date.png
      date.png
      2 KB

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Post date format change

Im sorry, its a general forum setting and can not be changed per account.

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Post date format change

not much to say yet except we wont switch to phpbb or vbulletin4. ;)
    Whoever had to use/administrate vb4 knows how much IB ruined a great product and we are not going to wait if vb5 may be usable again.
    There is a favorite to switch to (start the guessing right now ;p ) but its too early to declare a date yet.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    just another reason why this community, and you guys out there, constantly impress :D
    I'll look forward to another amazing leap forward...

Thanks for the insight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

done: Loading...
    done: Loading...
    Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Date format DE
    The display of the day in additon to time is subject to the skin that you are using. WMC is not displaying the weekday, but a BlueVision skin does. This screen seems to be using the format that corresponds to the original Windows OS language (suggesting that you are using a US Windows). I switched to UK settings here, yet this screen...
    The display of the day in additon to time is subject to the skin that you are using. WMC is not displaying the weekday, but a...
    Why doesn't MP2 use the computer's regional settings to set the date format, why is it so difficult to set the date format to UK...
    Replies
    Views
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
    So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
    Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
    Replies
    Views
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the link below, run reg.bat as an admin to install it and change the HEVC Video settings in MediaPortal Configuration/Codecs and Renderer...
    Many people found the Lentoid decoder better optimised than LAV for software decoding. If you want to try it, download it from the...
    For some unknown reason I can't play HEVC encoded video with MP1 on my system. I have tried every trick I know, but nothing works...
    Replies
    Views
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom