Post skin files here + skinning instructions (1 Viewer)

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Use this thread to upload skin files for My Emulators for different skins. I will test them, and if they work and look good I will add them to the distribution package.

The following labels or strings can be used to show game meta data when skinning:

ID = 40, or #game_description, to show Description property
ID = 41, or #game_yearmade, to show Year property
ID = 42, or #game_genre, to show Genre property
ID = 43, or #game_company, to show Company property
ID = 44, or #game_latestplay, to show Latest Play property
ID = 45, or #game_playcount, to show Playcount property

I will update this post when new properties become available for the skin to use.

gamingexpert

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
SpinSafe Revolve

I posted this before in the main thread but i'll post it here too (saw the link in the FAQ :)).

There was a skin included with SpinSafe Revolve but it didn't work at all so I just modified the BlueTwo skin until it looked good enough with SpinSafe so it's not really in the SpinSafe style but it works. I'm running MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 (RC2?) and SpinSafe Revolve 0.2.3.0 v0.8.6. ha I didnt even think to check if there was a newer version of the skin so idk if there is.

xml.gif
myEmulators.xml (7.9 KB)

Chreekar

Community Plugin Dev
November 11, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I can't find the skin anymore. I wanted to check it out and add the skin file to the MPI package, but it seems the skin has vanished from the download section...

gamingexpert

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
ya thats weird, i could upload the one i've got but i looked at the latest version of the skin and it was 0.2.3.0 v0.8.8, and the one i have is 0.2.3.0 v0.8.6

gamingexpert

Portal Pro
August 10, 2007
Home Country
for what skin? is there one you like already or do you not care? i might try it but it might not even be possible without modifying the emulators plugin code... dono

Theydon Bois

Portal Member
February 20, 2008
Thanks for the reply - I am using the Monochrome Skin.

The perfect thing would be something like filmstrip mode, and with the ability to add a tag such as a description to the highlighted emulator.

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can someone please do a skin for Xface??

I know it is a big ask but I am sure there must be lots of us out there using Xface and my emulators. I would do the skin file myself if I had the time. I need to grow some more arms at the moment.

If someone could do that I would be VERY happy.

Thanks for these updates Chreekar :D

Regards

Kev

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I thought there was a skin done for Xface for my emulators. Just done some quick searching and found this

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom