Posting (1 Viewer)

thefrayedend

October 6, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Been hanging around the Media Portal forums for a while, but first time posting. Was looking to get in on the TV redesign discussion(have a few ideas and pics ready to go), but am unable to post in the discussion forums, which is kind of confusing since it lets me post here. Any help?

Thanks!

THDBASED

Portal Pro
January 30, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Maybe you can explain the error you are getting. Or is the thread closed maybe?

thefrayedend

October 6, 2006
Home Country
Thanks to both of you!

Tried again and here is the error message:
"thefrayedend, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Trying to create a new post, last time I tried to post I had the same message and contacted a mod via PM(it was due to activation), and I was told it was corrected. I never did make the post because I ended up figuring out my problem. This was a LONG time ago though.

Thanks again

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Maybe a limitation of under 5 posts, neither myself or Spragleknas can do anything on this, as it is set in Vbulletin.

Keep posting andf hopefully this will change, but make them useful.

thefrayedend

October 6, 2006
    Home Country
    Well that stinks, but thanks to everyone! Don't really want to post random thoughts just to be able to post a few photo shops and ideas, but hey heres atleast one more right;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom