Tools and other software PowerDVD 8 Ultra Build 2521 Update (1 Viewer)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

there's an update for PWDVD!

Hopefully it solves my Problems with some BlueRays (Hulk, Horton hears...)...

Unfortunatly I have problems with installing it:

Code:
    Fehler beim Registrieren von Modul 
    C:\Programme\CyberLink\PowerDVD8\VideoFilter\CLTzan.ax. 
    HRESULT -2147220473. 
    Bitte wenden Sie sich an Ihren Support.

:mad:

Greetings

BERND

chris882

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Der_Bub,
    the installation runs without any problem. But now i have a problem with my system. After updating i can´t open PWDVD with my beamer. Resolution 1280x720. I attached the error that appears.
    I don´t know what to do now. One way is to downgrade, i know. But with the previous version i am not able to play my BD Spiderman 3.

Attachments

• error.JPG
      error.JPG
      19.7 KB

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    the installation runs without any problem.
    lucky one, seems that my system has a problem...

Solution manualy did a regsvr32 .

But now i have a problem with my system. After updating i can´t open PWDVD with my beamer. Resolution 1280x720. I attached the error that appears.

Well, same to me. But I can switch TV/resolution to FullHD and than it works.

Looks like cyberlink failed once again... :mad:

Also still have a problem with an Image of "Horton hears a who" with the new Build. But maybe it's more a problem of AnyDVD.

WideView

Portal Member
    August 1, 2008
    Same error here about the resolution.

But I found that since installing the update, PDVD was in the Vista AutoPlay list again. That is not what I prefer because I only use the PDVD codecs within MP.

Set AutoPlay settings in Vista (Control Panel => Programs => Default Programs => Change AutoPlay settings) so that PDVD does not start when there is a disc inserted. When PDVD does not start there is also no error.

Update: seems the H.264 codec is not registered in the system anymore with this PowerDVD 8 build (2521).

chris882

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same error here about the resolution.

But I found that since installing the update, PDVD was in the Vista AutoPlay list again. That is not what I prefer because I only use the PDVD codecs within MP.

Update: seems the H.264 codec is not registered in the system anymore with this PowerDVD 8 build (2521).

After the update i PDVD was not in the autoplaylist again...
    This evening i'm going to check the codecs.

chris882

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey, is there just a solution for our problem? i looked @ cyberlinks homepage and there is a "new"(?) update. The building numbr is the same, but the date is from the 11th of feb. i could not test this if it was just a new download or almost the same.

Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    hey, is there just a solution for our problem? i looked @ cyberlinks homepage and there is a "new"(?) update. The building numbr is the same, but the date is from the 11th of feb. i could not test this if it was just a new download or almost the same.

hi chris,i've tested that build and i still can't register the h264 decoder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom