Powered by phpBB 2.0.11 © 2001-2004 phpBB Group (3 Viewers)

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    If there is a problem with the forums, Frodo usually let's me know. I check in about 4-5 times a week to make sure they are still up.

I'll try to get the upgrade done this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have been using a centrally configured MediaPortal system for several years and locks on VideoDatabaseV5.db3 and FolderDatabase3.db3 would be released when I select Shutdown just as they would when Exit MediaPortal is selected. All of a sudden, and I have no idea why, the locks on the client databases are not being released when...
    I have been using a centrally configured MediaPortal system for several years and locks on VideoDatabaseV5.db3 and...
    I have been using a centrally configured MediaPortal system for several years and locks on VideoDatabaseV5.db3 and...
    Replies
    Views
    In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
    In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
    Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen, the other are not visible. Grouping means that all parameters are considered and just grouped in the same screen, meaning no items are hidden. So everything works here as expected and in the same way as...
    This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen...
    Why is the option to group items in lists called "Filter"? In all the other programs I use, "Filter" means to remove some of the...
    Replies
    Views
    The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a solution, only two "Workarounds". First is to try native TVE35 with MP2, i did not have any continuity errors or hickups with that constellation. Second would be to change the cam, I tried RTL HD with a Deltacam...
    The problem is the combination of Digital Devices Card, Alphacryt Cam and TVE3 of Mediaportal. Unfortunately I dont have a...
    Hi MediaPortal Support Team, I've a problem that really drives me crazy because I've no explanation for this phenomenon. Since a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom