Powered by phpBB 2.0.11 © 2001-2004 phpBB Group (1 Viewer)

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    If there is a problem with the forums, Frodo usually let's me know. I check in about 4-5 times a week to make sure they are still up.

I'll try to get the upgrade done this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have been using a centrally configured MediaPortal system for several years and locks on VideoDatabaseV5.db3 and FolderDatabase3.db3 would be released when I select Shutdown just as they would when Exit MediaPortal is selected. All of a sudden, and I have no idea why, the locks on the client databases are not being released when...
    I have been using a centrally configured MediaPortal system for several years and locks on VideoDatabaseV5.db3 and...
    I have been using a centrally configured MediaPortal system for several years and locks on VideoDatabaseV5.db3 and...
    Replies
    Views
    I've just tested by taking a copy of the file you mentioned above, than navigating to Settings -> Media Sources -> Network Credentials in the Media Portal Client. I tick the box to say "Use username and password..." (it is unticked every time I go into this setting), then enter the username and password and click OK. I went back to...
    I've just tested by taking a copy of the file you mentioned above, than navigating to Settings -> Media Sources -> Network...
    Hi All, I'm setting up Media Portal 2.2.3 on a new Windows 10 (2004) Build The first issue I've come across is that I can't...
    Replies
    Views
    Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I also found this setting: Automatic Maintenance, It was scheduled for 02:00 and wake up the PC I have disabled this now. So lets see.
    Well that would make sense :) But I’m using mosaic. I should have disabled anything related to MePo 1, TV Service is stopped. I...
    Is there a way to see what caused the start of the PC running Mepo? Is there also a way to see what stopped it for going into...
    Replies
    Views
    Glad you have it working ;)
    Glad you have it working ;)
    I have enclosed TV server log which is showing that IP and Port 172.24.16.1:31456 is refusing the connection, therefore the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom