PowerScheduler - EPG

Discussion in 'General Support' started by matejdro, September 27, 2010.

1. matejdro

matejdro Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Home Country:
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Show System Specs
    Maybe i don't know how to configure that one, but i want to do this:

(by grabbing EPG i mean launching command set in PowerScheduler EPG options and then importing xmltv)

1. If computer is in standby at the set time, it should wake up and start grabbing epg

I was able to get that far. Now i'm wondering about these two options:

2. If computer is already turned on at the set time, it should immediately start grabbing.
    3. If computer is completely off at the set time, it should start grabbing immediately when computer is turned on again.

Can anyone help me?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. matejdro

matejdro Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Home Country:
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Show System Specs
    I found point 2 seems to launch the program, but for some reason program don't work. Maybe it is linked with new security system that prevents services to create any windows?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!