Portal Member
November 13, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.21149
MediaPortal Skin: Xface
Windows Version: XP Prof SP3

Hi there,
after a considerable amount of research mainly in these forums, I seem to have understood, that for a correct operation of standby/wakeup of my HTPC it needs the interplay of both, Client and TVServer Powerscheduler plugin.
Now, using build 21149 I do not find powerschedulerclientplugin.dll.
Suppose it got lost maybe during an upgrade/downgrade cycle or somwhere along the way.
Although I do find a plugin named Powerscheduler in Configuration/Process plugins, but that does not do what is needed: keep the TVServer from shutting down the machine when I am busy in MP.
The only version of the a.m. dll-file I was able to find in the depth of the forums was one of a patch for multiseat setup, while mine is a singleseat (tried it anyway, but sure enough did not work - although it did something).
Can anybody provide an original or compatible file?
It would be greatly! appreciated!
I even tried to install the whole thing on my second machine to get a hold of this file, but even that doesn't work at this point - for some IE connection issue.
So, thanks a lot in advance,

Gerry

moab

Portal Pro
April 22, 2008
California
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I had some trouble with this plugin too.
I use MP 1.0.2 single seat.
Currently it is disabled and I went back to leaving the primary system always on.

Clueless

Portal Member
November 13, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi Moab,
I'm really after that file: PowerSchedulerClientPlugin.dll (in Mediportal/plugins/process folder)
think it works along with PowerScheduler.Interfaces.dll (in Mediaportal folder)
Can you upload those two files of yours?
Of course, if anybody has the original files for build 21149...; those would probably have a better chance of functioning.
Thanks!

Gerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom