ppl in NYC - please help! :-) (1 Viewer)

Herr R aus B

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 22, 2007
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hallo, over there!

As I am just planning my world trip (September - November 2012) I am looking for a suitable accomodation in NYC in October/November - pfrerrably downtown Manhattan maybe at Central Park, so that I can reach the common tourist things in walking distance. Travel agencies here usually focus on hotels, which are not affordable. I bumped into a YMCA hostel, but that was almost as expensive as avarage hotels. All I need would be a bed and a non shared shower or bathroom. for 4 -5 nights. A little holiday appartment would also be great, because I am used to arrange things on my own - McDonalds will do for breakfast :) the only thing,is, that a prefer going to Manhatte n to be in a safe area and in short distance to the places I wanna visit.

If you have any hints on alternative offers, I shall be very delighted to hear from you :) And btw. if you have any recommendations for good jazz clubs in that area, just let me know. Does anyone know about that jazz club owned by Woody Allen and whether it'd be worth going there?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Axel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom