Prefer AC3 option (1 Viewer)

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
What do I have to do to get the Prefer AC3 option to work?
Simply checking seems not enough as I stil get no AC3 by default.

Thanks a lot
grubi.

grubi

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
No I didn't.
I will give it a try if this changes anything.

grubi.

have you selected the languages that you prefer?

OK. I applied the same settings as shown in your screenshot, however AC3 is not choosen automatically. I have to select it manually. However if once selected is seems to be kept when switching channels. When machine is restarted you have to choose AC3 again manually.

Any further ideas?
Do you have to use tsreader to get this work?

Regards,

grubi.

PickPocket

Portal Pro
January 3, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
thanks

PickPocket

i have to instal the tsreader can you give me a link to download it

ok i have it

cheers

PP

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom