Press play in IMDB info screen to start movie (1 Viewer)

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    It would be nice if it was possible to press the Play key when you are in the IMDB info screen to start that movie.

Now that I think of it the Y key to add the video to the playlist also might be usefull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
    Your explanation step by step worked perfectly! Thank you.
    Hi, I'm new in MP2 after years of using MP1. Now I'm struggling with some little issues. For instance, after adding a movie...
    Replies
    Views
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
    Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
    Replies
    Views
    I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    I’d be also interested if the same advantages are feasible for MP2?!
    Started on: 2022-08-28 last update: 2022-08-28 Summary: Improve EPG speed by adding indices to "program" table Area: TvServer SQL...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I tried them in, but produced the green bar in the TVSeries plugin. After downloading the files again, the problem went away. Thanks for your help.
    I found the answer. The files were downloaded, and must have had some sort of corruption in them that passed the other players I...
    Hi, A problem has just started when I use the TV Series plugin in MP1. The videos play, but with a broad green band at the very...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom