Problem playing movies (1 Viewer)

roeeko

October 20, 2006
Hello everyone!
I've recently installed MP v0.2.2.0. When playing a movie i see BLACK instead the movie while the sound is playing good.
My PC is connected to TV through composite on nVidia Geforce 4 128mb.

Any ideas?

Tanx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
I myself use an AMD Ryzen 2400G CPU with integrated graphics card everywhere. This allows you to watch the TV perfectly 4K with MediaPortal. If I can provide settings to help just ask.
I myself use an AMD Ryzen 2400G CPU with integrated graphics card everywhere. This allows you to watch the TV perfectly 4K with...
Hello, I am having trouble playing 4k UHD Videos with MediaPortal. The Video is working fine in VLC or even Windows Media Player...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 New MP User: Setup Help DE
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own configuration tool you need to select "MediaPortal" as the output destination (or something like that). So this might be worth checking (just in case I have remembered it correctly). -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I have never used a Silicon Dust network tuner, but from reading elsewhere I have a recollection that in Silicon Dust's own...
Hello, I am a new MP user. I recently installed MP2.3 on a HTPC running Win 7 64 bit. I have an networked Silicon Dust HDHR3-US...
Replies
Views
@ CyberSimian: I disabled the "Stop audio renderer" configuration, rebooted and now, it seems to be working. Thanks and best regards Fab55
@ CyberSimian: I disabled the "Stop audio renderer" configuration, rebooted and now, it seems to be working. Thanks and best...
Hi, hope somebody can help. I changed two things at once: 1. Upgraded from Mediaportal 1.23 to 1.24 2. Upgraded from HD-TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom