Problem to create Hover image for MyKino

Discussion in 'Bleazle' started by Albert2002, October 11, 2010.

1. Albert2002

Albert2002 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

am using Bleazlewilde 8.1.1 and I love it since 7.0! Thanx or your great work!

But however, I have a problem to make a hoover image and / or a green bar for Mykino and here

Sorry its all in German due to its a plug-in to get news from your local cinema in Germany.

I had no problems with other plug ins to ad the Hoover image or the green bar, but with this plug in - no chance. Any idea what to try?

I already tried hover_mein kinoprogramm.png so its named in the Bleazlewilde Skin and also hover_myKino.png as its named on the config page.
    Any suggestions?

Albert

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bleazle
    • Premium Supporter

Bleazle Well-Known Member

Retired Skinner :-)
    Ratings:
    +256 / 1
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Show System Specs
    Hi Albert

I called the hover image hover_mein kinoprogramm.png (as you have) and it works here (just copy that file from B3W into the BleazleWide/Media directory to test this).

Unfortunately I can't get a fading green bar to appear either :( I have this problem with some other plugins also: MediaTip, Sleep Control & HTPCInfo - but Micropolis (the creator of these plugins) is going to have a look at his code to see what is different/why creating a button for these plugins doesn't work as it does for every other plugin. Maybe you could ask the developer of myKino to do the same? If you get an answer/solution can you post it here please, thanks.

Regards

Dave

4. Albert2002

Albert2002 Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    AW: Problem to create Hover image for MyKino

Hi Dave,

thx a lot for your help. I have to say, sometimes I am to stupid..
    I just forgot the last "m" in hover_mein kinoprogramm.png in the name because I could not see it on the skin. The Developer of the Plug in created a new *.dll. With this *.dll is everything fine and the fading green bar is working too!

Link to the new *.dll

:D

Albert

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!