[confirm] - Problem with CAM lost after playing a recorded livetv

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 3 to 6' started by DjeC64, July 4, 2010.

1. DjeC64
    • Premium Supporter

DjeC64 MP Donator

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Home Country:
    Belgium Belgium
    Show System Specs
    Since RC4 it happens quite often that I loose the CAM. I had to restart TVserver to get it back.
    What I do: watch live tv, stop liveTV, watch a recorded channel, stop recorder channel, start liveTV then Channel is scrambled.

Here is my logs after one of these. after fresh install of RC6. I try to reproduce it again tonight but failed the 2nd time. So it happens frequently but not systematically or I missed something in the sequence above.

Infinity.Loop suggested a bug in CAM firmware. My CAM is an Astoncrypt 2.18. The TV card is a Nova-CI DVB-S with last BDA driver from Technotrend.

Thank you to make MP everyday better.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!