Problem with "Extras Menu" using a Touchscreen (1 Viewer)

Maaji

Portal Member
November 23, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I really like this skin it is one of the best ones out there for MP! Keep up that great work!! I searched for a long time for a skin which is touchscreen friendly and I found the black glass skin to be one of the best for touch screen usage.

I got a little problem using the "extras submenu" on the touchscreen. First one: There is no "scroll up/scroll down" button. That is not the real problem cause I use the TouchCrontrol Plugin (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...uchcontrol-0-2-2-0-update-2010-01-17-a-72445/) which adds gestures. With the gestures the scrolling is a little more comfortable.

The real problem is: When I focused one entry in the menu and klick on that entry the menu scrolls one down and then opens that menu. The problem can easily be reproduced using the mouse in that menu - same behaviour there.

Is this a bug? Do you know any fix?

Thanks in advance

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    What do you mean for "Extras menu"? The extras buttons installed with the "Extras menu" plugin or the left or right menu of the skin?

Thanks

Tgx

Maaji

Portal Member
    November 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Did not know the exact name in english. In German it is called "Erweiterungen". I attached a photo - a picture says more than 1000 words ;-).

Attachments

• extras-menu.jpg
      extras-menu.jpg
      369.8 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    This is not a bug. That's the way the menu control behaves... unfortunately i cannot override it.

Thanks

Tgx

Maaji

Portal Member
    November 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You mean that this is no bug in the black glass skin? But it may be a problem with the "menu control"?

You should agree with me when I say it's totally unfriendly that I move my mouse to a button and when I click the button it scrolls away. I know some joke programs which do so but MP is no joke program and should let me click that buttons. Right?

So where to put my problem to get it fixed? Or where can I put my hands on to fix that on my own?

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have an idea... But i'm not at home now. I'll try later. Perhaps working on the scrolloffset could make things better.

Thanks

tgx

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Nope! Nothing!

I'm sorry but it cannot be done. I've investigated the forum and this behaviour cannot be overridden. It's by design.

Thanks

Tgx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom