Problem with Icon and Big Icon Views (1 Viewer)

donnyp

July 31, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
When viewing in a list or the filmstrip, you can view the rest of your collection just fine using the scroll arrows. When viewing in icon or big icon mode, you cant scroll through the rest of your movie collection. It keeps you stuck on the same page and when you highlight the arrows with your mouse, they just stay dark. When I click on them nothing happens.

Using the other views (list and filmstrip) the arrows turn white and when are clicked on, go to the next page of your collection.

Any help on this would be great, thanks!!:D

leeamorg

Portal Member
September 6, 2008
Home Country
England England
I've just noticed the same thing, i was gonna start a post.

Basically when in 'My Videos' and 'My Music' if the layout is 'Icons' or 'Big Icon' the arrows to scroll to the next page are not working. Can someone please look into this??????? CHEERS :)

donnyp - you can still use your mouse wheel to scroll in those views just thought i'd let ya know.

jw

Portal Pro
March 18, 2006
+ 1

Came here to post the same thing ;-) With a touchscreen display, it makes the icon views unusable.

donnyp

July 31, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
yeah you can either use the mouse wheel or the keyboard arrow keys and then it works fine. if you push the left arrow key you can eventually get the arrows to light up in media portal, otherwise if you hover them with your mouse, they dont do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom