Problem with MP 0.2.2 (1 Viewer)

esajesa

Portal Member
November 14, 2005
Hi,

I simply can't get the TV Series plugin to work with MP 0.2.2. I've tried the plugin versions 0.7, 0.8 and 0.9 on two different computers but with the same result. When I try to scan the disk it'll simply go to 100% done immediately and show no items in the items list.

Has anyone else seen this?? It worked perfectly for me in 0.2.1

Cheers,
Jens

Sh4nn0w

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I simply can't get the TV Series plugin to work with MP 0.2.2. I've tried the plugin versions 0.7, 0.8 and 0.9 on two different computers but with the same result. When I try to scan the disk it'll simply go to 100% done immediately and show no items in the items list.

Has anyone else seen this?? It worked perfectly for me in 0.2.1

Cheers,
    Jens

1/ Are you doing this from the Configuration GUI under MediaPortal Setup or directly in MediaPortal.
    2/ If you are doing it in MediaPortal as Mikael says - what skin? Blue Two / BlueTwo Wide /PMIII all need the skin files updated even with the latest SVN. (Included in the download.)
    3/ In the Configuration GUI having checked the parsing test field; it'll go Orange like my screenshot below if its not being picked up properly.

esajesa

Portal Member
    November 14, 2005
    Ok, it worked when I updated the latest skins AND removed the database, and then imported from scratch! FYI I'm using Blue Two Wide.

Thanks for your help!!

Cheers,
    Jens

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom