Problem with MyFilms and descriptions of movies (1 Viewer)

squale1402

Portal Member
February 28, 2009
I use Mediaportal 1.0 with the Aeon wide skin and with the last version of the plugin Myfilms (4.8c).

Everything works fine but I just have a little last problem in my configuration : when i am on the complete movies list I can see the pitch of the movie which is highlighted but when i choose a movie by clicking on his name, in the next screen, the details items are empty.
In fact i only have the stars and under it where there's the description, the actors, etc... there's nothing (just the buttons).

I hope someone have an idea about the solution of this problem...

Thanks.

:sorry: for my english ...

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Try using the latest MyFilms 4.7.9e, I think 4.8 is for all SVN's that came after the release of MP v1.0....

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Try using the latest MyFilms 4.7.9e, I think 4.8 is for all SVN's that came after the release of MP v1.0....

hi guys , i use my films 4.8.0c with MP 1.0 with no svn's ....with no problam at all ....(skin B3W)
    ysmp

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    The Aeon wide skin has not been updated in a while so it might not work with the latest version of MyFilms, I still think you should try the older MyFilms...it might just work...

Attachments

• MesFilms_v4.7.9e.zip
      30.6 KB
    • MyFilms_v4.7.9a.1105.rar
      30.7 KB

squale1402

Portal Member
    February 28, 2009
    Thanks for your answers.

I've tried with older versions but nothing works same with newer one...

Here's a screen copy of what happen to me and the file I use for My Films details of the movie.
    I really hope someone can help me... I'm so near to reach my goal !!

View attachment copie écran.doc

View attachment MesFilmsDetail.xml

Perhaps the solution is to use another skin but I want one with FanArts for all wallpaper changing with a delay (like every 2mn) and depending of the movie or series (like in Aeon).
    If I can do this with other tell me I'll try it (I've tried Monochrome but the backgrounds wallpapers are not FanArts... that's too bad because I really like the way the movie are list in this skin...).

If you have other helps tell me.

Thanks a lot

zebons

Portal Pro
    January 2, 2006
    Thanks for your answers.

I've tried with older versions but nothing works same with newer one...

Here's a screen copy of what happen to me and the file I use for My Films details of the movie.
    I really hope someone can help me... I'm so near to reach my goal !!

View attachment 36702

View attachment 36703

Perhaps the solution is to use another skin but I want one with FanArts for all wallpaper changing with a delay (like every 2mn) and depending of the movie or series (like in Aeon).
    If I can do this with other tell me I'll try it (I've tried Monochrome but the backgrounds wallpapers are not FanArts... that's too bad because I really like the way the movie are list in this skin...).

If you have other helps tell me.

Thanks a lot
    Try with those files ;)

Attachments

• Aeon Wide.rar
      30.6 KB

squale1402

Portal Member
    February 28, 2009
    Thanks that's perfect it works !!

But now i have a last last problem with TVSeries ... :sorry:
    In fact everything apear ok (banners, texts,...) but I have no background Fanarts...
    The background is black without any pictures and I want to see FanArts besides.

I've put my FanArts pictures in aeon's folder (animation/movie) is that right ?

I want to use this version :
    View attachment TVSeries (Layout 4).xml

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom