Thanks in advance

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can you post a full set a logs after to reproduce the above screenshot.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,
    I have installed RadioTime Plugin, but when I open it I can only see this:

Is there anything I can do?
    Thanks in advance

Have you setup a radiotime account and configured your presets via the RadioTime website, it looks not from the screenshot.

You don't have to start with this screen, if you use the editor to remove the RadioTime items and then add it again using the radioTime.xml file against the the quickselect item then the std RadioTime screen will be used.

cheers

Kernel.32

Portal Pro
    July 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Have you setup a radiotime account
    Yes.

and configured your presets via the RadioTime website
    NO!
    I was ignoring this task that now i've done! This evening when I come back home I'll check if anything is changed.

You don't have to start with this screen, if you use the editor to remove the RadioTime items and then add it again using the radioTime.xml file against the the quickselect item then the std RadioTime screen will be used.
    Sorry but I didn't understand :(
    I simply added the plugin in the StreamedMP basic home editor as described in this guide: For The Record - View topic - Project: MediaPortal & FTR Installation & Setup Guide
    I've added Radio menu, Linked to RadioTime plugin.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sorry but I didn't understand :(
    I simply added the plugin in the StreamedMP basic home editor as described in this guide: For The Record - View topic - Project: MediaPortal & FTR Installation & Setup Guide
    I've added Radio menu, Linked to RadioTime plugin.

Sorry, did not explain that too well.

There are two RadioTime xml files that can be used at the initial screen.

RadioTime.xml - Standard Startup screen

RadioTimePresets.xml - what you have chosen currently (Also the option to start preset screen is in the RadioTime plugin config).

So what you start with depends on which xml you chose when you created the item.

I made a mistake refering to the quickselect as RadioTime is not included in that list.

cheers

mrbert

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2008
    Rotterdam
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I installed the radio time plugin. in mepe 1.8.0 and it installed without errors.
    But when I open MPconfig I get
    An error occurred while loading radiotimeplugin.dll
    it is broken or incompatible. But it is shown in the compatible extension list.
    Any suggentions how to solve this?

And also with 1.7 it does not work

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread