Problem with recording two UHF TV channels. (1 Viewer)

Richard Hole

Portal Pro
March 27, 2009
Home Country
Hello

I have the Hauppauge HVR-2200 duel tuner card. MediaPortal has been recording two UHF TV channels at the same time up until recently. The UHF channels in our area near Cairns (Australia) are Channel 7, Win and SBS. VHF channels I often record are channel 10 and ABC. A few days back the computer crashed and came up with a blue screen and I could not get MediaPortal to work after that until I scanned in the TV channels again. However, I still cannot record two UHF channels at the same time. I can however, record two VHF channels or one UHF channel and one VHF channel at the same time. If I am recording one UHF channel and try to record another UHF channel a message comes up saying “Unable to start time shifting. No free card available”.

I had a read of an old thread at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-tuner-card-only-recording-one-station-66124/ where I initially had a similar problem. However, the problem then righted itself even though I could not manage to work out how to do the grouping as explained at Hybrid Cards - MediaPortal Wiki . Perhaps the solution lies somewhere else.

I attached my configuration in the image.

Do you have any suggestions?

Your help would be appreciated
Regards Richard

Attachments

• portal.JPG
    portal.JPG
    110.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom