problem with synchronisation and follw.it (1 Viewer)

raspoutine

Portal Pro
May 19, 2007
hi

i have a problem with 2 films
the ID of IMDB is good but the ID of follw.it is not good
the day after tomorrow (le jour d' apres), ID imdb=tt0319262, ID follw.it=603 ( it's the id of " the day after " 1983 )
drive angry (hell driver), ID imdb=tt1502404 , ID follw.it=18257 ( it's the id of " the green hornet " )

how can i correct the id ?

i am french and i scrape my films with allocine

thank you

Attachments

• day.jpg
    day.jpg
    238.7 KB
  • drive.jpg
    drive.jpg
    243.6 KB

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
August 18, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
This is very curious. It looks like you do have the correct ImdbId in your screenshot. Can you try sending one of these back through the importer? This will cause it to sync to follwit again. And please share the movingpictures.log file showing this event. Please have debug logging turned on when you do this.

raspoutine

Portal Pro
May 19, 2007
ok it' s good
i removed the 2 films i renamed them with the English title and I re-imported them
but my question, ican not change manually the id ?

thank you

ZealotSix

Portal Pro
August 18, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Darn, really wanted to see those logs, so that we could investigate how this happened.

You're correct, most ids are not editable in Moving Pictures (I think imdb is the one exception).

raspoutine

Portal Pro
May 19, 2007
hi

new film same problem

this film no exist on follw.it "L'Elue" (french title) "bless the child" (original tittle) with Kim Bassinger 2000

the ID IMDB is good but the ID on follw.it correspond to another film 5377 "Los Abandonados"

i try rename this film with the original title i try change repertory i try in moving pictures config "send to importer"

perhaps i cant create a new film ?

Attachments

• bless.jpg
    bless.jpg
    221.4 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom