Problems viewing channels on YouSee - Denmark (1 Viewer)

Freakyaudio

Portal Member
December 15, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Dear users,

I am a happy user of Mediaportal, although i have a problem with my Terratec Cinergy C HD card when receiving channels from YouSee (Dennmark). I can receive 4 channels open channels, rest of the channels are "scrambled".

I currently have a Viaccess CAM card installed, it finds all channels, but shows scrambled.

Hope to hear from Danish users which has this card and full functionallity with Terratec Cinergy C and YouSee.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4969] - Fix typo in...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why it took us so long to reply. We don't recommend using fast forward. Its performance greatly depends on the hardware/codec combination as well as the connection speed. In your case Wifi is probably an...
Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why...
Trying out MP 2.1 for TV use but encountering problems. I am now using network credentials username and passwords but this made no...
Replies
Views
Hej Morten, I have the same problems with my new boxer tv ci+. . Where did you buy your Smit viaccess module in denmark ? Is it a CI+ or CI module?
Hej Morten, I have the same problems with my new boxer tv ci+. . Where did you buy your Smit viaccess module in denmark ? Is it a...
Hi. I am a new user of Mediaportal. My "problem" is that I have a tuner kit from Digital Devices: Octopus Twin CI v4 with 4...
Replies
Views
Was not able to get it work with VODserver. So did the dirty way and modified tswriter like mm135200 described on page 1... Works.
Was not able to get it work with VODserver. So did the dirty way and modified tswriter like mm135200 described on page 1... Works.
Hi, I am doing the following ... I am using my linux receiver as some kind of tv card by entering the stream urls to mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom