Ongoing Problems with Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H mother board (1 Viewer)

putkonen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I recently upgraded to GA-MA78GM-S2H motherboard and installed Vista, and now I'm having three issues, which I have listed in order of importance. Thanks in advance for help!

1) I have CRT TV connected to VGA port, and video projector to HDMI. When I power on the projector when Vista is already running, I cannot get any signal to the projector. Even though CCC seems to recognize the projector and I can enable the display on CCC's window, it doesn't work. I have to reboot the PC in order to get any picture to the projector.

With XP the port was activated almost immediately after I turned on the projector. In BIOS, D-SUB&HDMI outputs are selected. I've also tested DVI but it had the same issue.

2) If I use stereo PCM sound via SPDIF, I would like the mobo to output the sound also via analog outputs, as it used to work with my previous motherboard with Realtek sound chip. (I'm not expecting it to downmix AC3/DTS to stereo automatically, though.)

3) My USB keyboard doesn't work in BIOS settings, even though USB keyboard support is enabled. When I press delete when PC boots, I'm taken to BIOS settings, but I cannot do there anything without connecting a PS/2 keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom