Problems with tv and drivers. (1 Viewer)

rolfkunst

Portal Member
October 25, 2005
Netherlands
Area: Media Portal Program
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0 - Latest CVS
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Windows XP
.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder
Video Codec: MPeg2Dec Filter
CPU Type: 1,7GHz
Memory: 640MB SDRAM PC133
Motherboard Chipset: SIS 651
TV Card Model: Twinhan DTV-S CI
TV Card Type: DVB
TV Card Driver: 1.2.2.7 - 1.2.2.9
Video Card Model: Asus ATI Radeon 9200SE
Video Card Driver: Omega Drivers
Video Card Resolution: 800×600
Video Render Type: VMR9
Audio Card Model: SoundMax Digital Audio
Audio Card Driver: Latest driver
Synopsis::

Every time I want to watch TV, I have to reïnstall
the drivers, standard tv doesn't work, when I go
to Setup it says that there is no tv card present,
after that I remove the existing card from the list
and when I try to redetect, it says: There is no
graph for this device. After changing the driver
to the previous one, it detects the card without
any problems, I can watch tv etc. But after a
system restart the same procedure is required,
but then with the other driver. So I switch all the
time from driver 1.2.2.7 to 1.2.2.9 and back. Has
anyone any idea??

BTW, the report program is Great!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I looked at it again yesterday evening and after changing in the BIOS -> Boot -> Type of operating system from "Windows UEFI mode" to "Other operating system" the driver is probably running
Hello, I looked at it again yesterday evening and after changing in the BIOS -> Boot -> Type of operating system from "Windows...
Hello, my TV cards, one is a V6 S2, will not run under Win10 in a ASUS PRIME H410M-E. The Device Manager will show a problem...
Replies
Views
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:): TVC 6.4.8 Download (pctvsystems.com) My English translation: I didn't test it because I already switched to another TV card (so I found this piece of information to late) but maybe this can help others...
I just found this: On the German page of the PCTV application (only on the German page and not on the driver pages :rolleyes:)...
Hello Yesterday, I updated my computer running MediaPortal Client and TVServer (and also occasionally providing another laptop...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I’m encountering frequent audio dropouts when watching Netflix through OnlineVideos and while playing music. I’m not encountering any problems with over-the-air tv. Netflix video is not affected, just audio. Music plays fine when played outside of MP through Windows Media Player. Netflix plays fine when played outside of...
Greetings, I’m encountering frequent audio dropouts when watching Netflix through OnlineVideos and while playing music. I’m not...
Greetings, I’m encountering frequent audio dropouts when watching Netflix through OnlineVideos and while playing music. I’m not...
Replies
Views
Still OK in Win 10 Pro x64, see attached screenshot, though it looks like Task Manager is the preferred method, the other tabs look to be as ever though!:)
Still OK in Win 10 Pro x64, see attached screenshot, though it looks like Task Manager is the preferred method, the other tabs look...
Have had issues with H.264 DVB-T *.ts files playback recently. Have traced to Intel's latest HD4600 drivers. The following was...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom