ProjectX (I think all actually) TV Guide problems (1 Viewer)

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
1) The time/date overwrites itself slightly. See the attached image.
2) The genre is wrong. For example in the attached image, for channel 8 at 11pm it shows 'News 8 Tonight' which is a news show. The genre in the guide shows 'Crime Drama'. I believe all the skins have this problem, so it may not actually be the skins problem.

Hmm I can't attach images and I don't have FTP on this machine. So hopefully my description is enough to go on. If you want to see the screen capture Harley let me know and I will email it to you.

Thanks again for the great skin!

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi CodeMonkey,

thanks again for your Help.

Can you send me the screenshot to my mail please.

So i can fix the bug better.

Greetings Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why it took us so long to reply. We don't recommend using fast forward. Its performance greatly depends on the hardware/codec combination as well as the connection speed. In your case Wifi is probably an...
    Hello Bob, Thanks for the feedback :). Iti is not easy to thoroughly answer such an email in a few minutes and I guess that's why...
    Trying out MP 2.1 for TV use but encountering problems. I am now using network credentials username and passwords but this made no...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm glad you have it working now. :) I really don't want to be disagreeable, pedantic or get bogged down in detail. However I feel it is important for people reading this thread in future to have full and accurate information. So... Guide colour coding requires configuration in 2 areas: MediaPortal skin configuration...
    I'm glad you have it working now. :) I really don't want to be disagreeable, pedantic or get bogged down in detail. However I feel...
    I am downloading the TV Guide data from Schedules Direct into MediaPortal (ver 1.12) program. When I open the TV Guide in MP1, the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Manual DE
    Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information disturbing the visual appearance and overloading the user in the end. Target of BlueVision is to offer a clean and lean surface with the important information in focus, without missing anything. Following...
    Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
    Overview BlueVision is the new default skin of Media Portal 2 since Spring'16 Release. A lot of skins are full of information...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom