Property "#selecteditem" is assigned properly only in "My Pictures".

Discussion in '1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds' started by Balagun, December 19, 2008.

1. Balagun

Balagun Portal Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi, friends!
    First of all I'm sorry for my English, but I hope you'll understand, what I mean.
    Now about subject. It's important for me, because I often use HTPC for listening of music by using only VFD of my HTPC for navigation in MediaPortal.
    When I open "My Pictures" at the first time after start of MediaPortal, property "#selecteditem" becomes equal to the chosen element and is displayed under "Info:" and, accordingly, on VFD. But, at opening "My Music" or "My Video" it does not occur! However, when I choose some element by manually, then property "#selecteditem" becomes equal to it.
    And that's not all. When I choose and open one of elements, for example, some folder, the chosen element becomes "[..]", however property #selecteditem becomes equal to it and is displayed under "Info:" only in "My Picture", but not in "My Music" or "My Video". In "My Music" or "My Video" property #selecteditem becomes equal to chosen element after some action, for example, after pressing of some navigation key or after selecting element by mouse.
    Please, fix it. I'll be very grateful!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balagun

Balagun Portal Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Home Country:
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    So is it bug or not? Really anybody does not have such problem? I observe this problem from the beginning of use of MediaPortal, namely from RC2. Please, tell something.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!