PureAudio+ASIO4ALL but no music (MP3, FLAC, DTS or AC3) from MePo - your advice?? (1 Viewer)

griffindodd

Portal Pro
March 28, 2009
Thanks for the reply but it doesn't do ASIO and relies heavily on the awful Windows based filters

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    griffindodd:

The logs you provided indeed do not show anything unusual. However, if you set the logging level to 'debug' in MP config, there wil be a lot more info in the logs that may help us further.

Are you sure you have selected the correct ASIO channels in PureAudio config?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm not able to use ASIO4ALL with my HDMI either because neither of my HDMI audio devices (motherboard & GFX card) are listed in the ASIO4ALL device list, only my motherboards spdif and rear panel jacks are available.

Does ASIO4ALL actually work with HDMI at all?

Not really a problem for me, I mainly use Pure audio for the gapless playback anyway.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have similar problem on my system:

Win7 32bit
    integrated audio card in Asus mobo (Driver realtek 889)
    5.1 analog output
    Mediaportal 1.1.1
    ASIO4ALL driver

If i set ASIO4ALL, no sound from my reciver (Asio icon on the trybar start regulary)
    if i deselect ASIO4ALL, all works fine.
    Same problem if i use ASIO4ALL driver without the PureAudio plugin (embebbed Asio section in Mediaportal)

I alway used this plugin and ASIO4ALL on Win XP (and S/Pdif output) without problem.

Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom