PureVision 1.5 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedeNewbie

Portal Member
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
the link is broken for PureVision 1.5 skin.
Any body has the right link?

SwedeNewbie

Portal Member
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks. :)
I think a red text "old version" would be very useful in every plugin info page.
Even a link to the latest version of plugin wouldn't harm.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks. :)
    I think a red text "old version" would be very useful in every plugin info page.
    Even a link to the latest version of plugin wouldn't harm.
    I think there went something wrong on the skin pages. Normally only the latest skin should be shown. I´ll talk to high to fix that. Sorry for your inconvinience!

RickWesh

Portal Member
    March 26, 2005
    Larimore ND.
    Morning Catavolt (well it is here)
    Thanks for responding.
    I'm currently using PurevisionHD and the output is nothing like it was in 1.5. For instance when I go from Main Menu to MyMusic it no longer shows the music.png but rather the background.png only. And when I select now playing there still is no change.

Secondly, the display is all pushed together. In other words when I show now playing the scrolling of the title overlays the time. In MyWeather the 5 day display has each day's day title overlaying the weather for that day.

And so on.

If I had a widescreen display I know it would all appear normal, but I'm stuck with a stupid emachines monitor my brother had. GRRRR.

I haven't tried anything above PurevisionHD because on my last machine 2.2 had the same effect on a 4:3 display.

Thx again my friend!
    Hope to hear from you soon!

RickWesh

Portal Member
    March 26, 2005
    Larimore ND.
    Well I wasn't quick enough. Was just coming back to point out that in 2.2 when I go into mymusic the menu on the left does not exist. and yes I copied the goodtime.ttf over!

also the same problem exist with the clustered appearance of scrolling titles and such. Although the correct backgrounds are displayed!

Sorry for the problems but I truly thank you for your efforts and work!

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In MyMusic the menu is a so-called action-menu, so hovering with the mouse over the button "Menu" the menu will appear. Or you click "left" on your remote or on your keyboard...
    Clustered titles????

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread