PureVision Skins - edit menu question? (1 Viewer)

karajan

Portal Pro
October 28, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
How can i edit menu items on this skin. I like to have choices only between Video, Pictures, Music, Phost from share remote disk. Then weather, web browser and PDF reader? Is this possible? Thanks very much. Michael

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVision Skins - edit menu question?

It won´t help you if you post twice in different areas of the forum ;)
    The answer is: there will be a menu editor in the future. ATM you only may alter the basic home xmls.

karajan

Portal Pro
    October 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Re: AW: PureVision Skins - edit menu question?

thank you, i will wait for this editor. PDF reader exist?

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: PureVision Skins - edit menu question?

I think there is no PDF reader - but I may be wrong. Let´s wait for other users to comment on this ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    • Article
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4.1 Release DE
    Ok, thanks :)
    Ok, thanks :)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4 MediaPortal 2 - 2.4 Release DE
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom