PVR-150 and Vista 64 bits

Discussion in 'MyTV - Engine 0.2' started by Simius, February 16, 2008.

1. Simius

Simius Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I recently installed Windows Vista Business 64 bits on my new machine, but could not get my Hauppauge working. The card seems to be correctly installed (I tried with drivers "in-box" from Vista 64 and drivers from Hauppauge CD 4.1), I can see it in Configuration, but when I enter MyTV, the TV doesn't start. If I try to scan channels in MediaPortal Configuration or in WinTV, the machine freezes.

Does anybody have the same problem?

Could someone give me instructions on what driver to use and how to install it correctly?

Here is my configuration:

DualCore Intel Pentium E2140, 1600 MHz
    2 GB RAM Kingston DDR2 667MHz
    ECS NF650iSLIT-A
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
    Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150

MediaPortal 0.2.3.0
    MyTV - Engine 0.2

Thanks a lot for any help!!!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!