PVR-150MCE finds no channels at all (1 Viewer)

zlimmie

September 9, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2
Windows Version: WinXP SP2
CPU Type: AMD Athlon
Memory: 1GB
Video Card: Nvidia 6200
1. TV Card: Hauppauge PVR-150MCE
MPEG2 Video Codec: Nvidia Purevideo
Remote: MCE Remote
TV: 32' LCD
TV - HTPC Connection: VGA

Hi,

Having given up on my media center project a couple of months ago (never got anything else than Windows Media Center 2005 to work, and was never satisfied with it) I decided to try out the latest release of mediaportal. I am very satisfied with this release, but have problems getting my TV-card up and running.

Everything seems to work fine, and my PVR-150MCE appears in the configuration tool. The problem comes when I am about to scan for channels. It can't find anything, and downloading the channel list for my city gives me a dialogue box "No signal" when I tune in to one of these channels. And the cable is plugged in :)

Log-files give no error messages. I have also tried different driver versions for both the Nvidia 6200 and the PVR-card, but no luck.

Does anyone have experience with the PVR-150MCE / Nvidia 6200 combination in Mediaportal?

Thanks in advance!

Anders.

zlimmie

September 9, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Also tried to install Tv-engine 0.3 / Tv-server now, but still the same problem. I guess it is a driver issue with either the tv-card or the graphics adapter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom