PVR-350 and Serial IR Blasting with IR Server Suite (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that. Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon...
Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV. But...
I have a new tuner card (Hauppauge model 01609: WinTV-quadHD). It has four tuners and also an IR remote control. I can't figure...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
Replies
Views
This Plugin is made to overtake the lack of direct show video settings in Tvserver for hauppauge PVR card (tested with Colossus 2 and Pvr HD2 usb, but it could work with any pvr card)For each timeshift starting it setups : VideoProcAmp_Brightness VideoProcAmp_Contrast VideoProcAmp_Hue VideoProcAmp_Saturation VideoProcAmp_Sharpness...
This Plugin is made to overtake the lack of direct show video settings in Tvserver for hauppauge PVR card (tested with Colossus 2...
This Plugin is made to overtake the lack of direct show video settings in Tvserver for hauppauge PVR card (tested with Colossus 2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with TV setup DE
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch them there. I don't have NextPVR working yet so I don't get any TV guide or able to record. But it's closer than I've been before. I don't understand why HDhomerun can pick up my channels and MP picks them...
I really wanted MP to work but I downloaded NextPVR and HDhomerun. HDhomerun picked up all my channels right away and I can watch...
I’ve looked around and this MediaPortal seems like the perfect thing for me. I just can’t seem to get it setup correctly...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom