PVR-350 and Serial IR Blasting with IR Server Suite (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the media portal). I have now contacted the Sofabaton hotline. It should also work here like with the Harmony. Unfortunately, not all of the IR codes are correct. You can also learn commands here. But that doesn't...
Many thanks for the answer. So far I've used Logitech's Harmony hub. This allows you to control all components (including the...
I don't have a complicated A/V system - a Sony A8H TV, Yamaha receiver, and a HTPC on which I run most media through MediaPortal. I...
Replies
Views
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
Replies
Views
It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for updates eventually brought about 170 available updates. I picked the latest, largest and Cumulative ones and everything burst into action enough to re-install MediaPortal 1.33 which is running very well. I let...
It took a while but loading the three updates and waiting, (I wandered off doing other things), while the Win 7 searched for...
Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
The Tv Movie Epg Import really doesn't work. Problem is in missing x64 MS Jet 4.0 Oledb database provider and newer ACE is unable to load old Jet DB. I had to create x86 reader to read the db. Unpack the content from the attached file into your TvServer Plugins folder (replace old TvMovie.dll). The Clickfinder application install...
The Tv Movie Epg Import really doesn't work. Problem is in missing x64 MS Jet 4.0 Oledb database provider and newer ACE is unable...
I have decided to rework this post, becouse is no longer relevant. The SharpDX version is already included in MediaPortal since...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom