Question about navigation (1 Viewer)

pengee

December 24, 2006
Sorry for the noob question but I can't seem to figure this out or find information about this.

I use the media center remote and can't get back to what is currently playing. For instance if I was watching a tv channel and used the back button I could navigate forward through menus to get back to whatever I was watching. However, if I was streaming iptv with a plug in or watching a movie trailer and used the back button I can't get back to full screen with the currently playing media. Selecting it again will of course restart playback from the beginning.

In media center (longtime user) you could select the media playing in the bottom left corner and would return to full screen with it (I was under the impression that it would be the same in media portal). However, I can't navigate to it with the remote (is this a mouse only option?). My next thought was to assign the function to a button through the config but nothing seems appropriate or has worked.

This seems like it should be blatantly obvious but I'm baffled.

Help please!

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Sorry for the noob question but I can't seem to figure this out or find information about this.

I use the media center remote and can't get back to what is currently playing. For instance if I was watching a tv channel and used the back button I could navigate forward through menus to get back to whatever I was watching. However, if I was streaming iptv with a plug in or watching a movie trailer and used the back button I can't get back to full screen with the currently playing media. Selecting it again will of course restart playback from the beginning.

In media center (longtime user) you could select the media playing in the bottom left corner and would return to full screen with it (I was under the impression that it would be the same in media portal). However, I can't navigate to it with the remote (is this a mouse only option?). My next thought was to assign the function to a button through the config but nothing seems appropriate or has worked.

This seems like it should be blatantly obvious but I'm baffled.

Help please!

There are only some skins that has the option to navigate down to the small overlay window in yhe corner of the screen.
    But the easyest thing is to use the red button on the MCE remote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom