Question about skinning

Discussion in 'MediaStream' started by Average, April 25, 2009.

1. Average

Average Portal Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi i have been searching the forums for a while and am just wondering about these few things.

Im using moving pictures with Mediastream skin, and I am wondering what controls the spacing and layout of the thumbnails in the views of moving pictures.

I fooled around with movingpictures.xml under the skin folder but couldn't seem to find anything that changed it.

Not sure if this is the correct place for this question but hopefully someone will be able to help.

Thanks alot in advance and also great program look forward to the new releases with genre and grouping.
    The ability to rename files and sort by actors would also be great.

Cheers

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mr viggo
    • Premium Supporter

mr viggo MP Donator

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Home Country:
    Sweden Sweden
    Show System Specs
    The file you should modify is named something like movingpictures.facade.xml (not at my htpc for moment). A usefull plugin when modifying is myrefresh (or something). You can find it in the plugin repository. It simply let you see what the result will be by pressing F5 to reload the GUI with your new settings.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!