Question about the adult content sites. (1 Viewer)

Shaedwell

Portal Member
December 21, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Is there anyone still working on the adult sites in this plugin? Most of the sites don't work anymore and if there is no one attending to them I vote to get them scrubbed from the site list.

spachti

Portal Pro
July 27, 2005
Bible Belt
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Some of 'em still work.
May I ask why you would like 'em gone?
Btw, you do know that you don't have to look at them, right?
Just set a pin code and they're gone.

Shaedwell

Portal Member
December 21, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I wasn't talking about all the adult sites, just the ones that are no longer working. And there are quite a lot of them.

spachti

Portal Pro
July 27, 2005
Bible Belt
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Yep, and it fits my all around impression about the way MePo is going.
And NO, I will not start the discussion again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom