Questions about the music interface (1 Viewer)

Topher5000

Portal Pro
April 5, 2006
I use MediaPortal mainly for watching movies, but also for listening to music. I've got version 1.0 installed from Dec. 29 last year.
While the movie interface is perfect, I've never been really happy with the music interface. I'd like to be able to select an artist and have the opportunity to either select a particular album, or show all songs by that artist, without having to change the view. Is this possible? I use a modded Xbox to play music in my living room, so I'm use to selecting an artist & seeing 'All Albums', which shows all the artist's songs, or being able to select a particular album.
Also, is it now possible to add a track to the playlist with one button press, without having to press 'Info', scrolling to 'Add to Playlist' & then selecting it? Is it also possible to remove a song from a playlist with one button press?
One last minor question. MediaPortal list AC/DC as AC. I can't remember off-hand if there's also a DC. Does MP now recognize the '/'?

Thanks.

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    You should upgrade to the latest version. a lot of things have been fixed.

You either display albums or songs of an artist. not both of them the same time.

Adding a song or a complete folder to the playlist is done with "Y". you might add this action to a remote button.
    The most right button on the playlist removes a song.
    AC/DC is shown correct with tzhe current version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom