Radio fine tuning (1 Viewer)

-.-PhanTom-.-

Portal Pro
April 6, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey

Would be cool with an option to be able to finetune the radio channels...

For some reason, I get "noice" on some of the stations allthough I have entered the specific frequency supplied by my cable tv company... :(

Overall I feel that the radio section has not undergone the same kind of development as the TV section..?

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Well, I care.
    Especially looking forward to recording functionality for radio and internet streams.

Have you tried the auto-tune? Ihave about 30 channels with good sound, no fine-tuning necessary.

tomtom

-.-PhanTom-.-

Portal Pro
    April 6, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hmm, you by autotune you mean "scanning for channels"?
    Downsode to this is that it will "log" alot of channels that I don't want, and has alot of duplicates also.
    Would prefer to be able to enter the desired frequency and then be able to fine tune this by a few .0001 Mhz ;)

And yeah, would lvoe to have a recoding option for the radio section as well :)

marshall

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The autotune pretty much gave me a station above and below each clear signal. Maybe it was a bit of a pain to clean them all out, but it was so much faster than adding each one manually that I didn't notice.

Microadjustments would be cool, but most of the other radios I use don't have them, so I'm accustomed to a certain quality (read: sometimes a tiny bit of fuzz).

Recording will be a very nice feature indeed. Do you know when it will be added?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom