Radio logos while playing radio (1 Viewer)

peleri

Portal Member
November 24, 2005
Hi!

What do I need to do to see the radio logo from the radio i play from? I have the logos and the radistations, but no radiologo picture showing while I`m playing the radio :cry:

Any tips for what I can do?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

the radio station name and the filename must be the same:
    radio1
    radio1.jpg

Put the radio1.jpg into /Team Media Portal/MediaPortal/thumbs/logos/radio/

What type are the logos? (JPG, BMP, PNG,...)

HTH, Flip.

peleri

Portal Member
    November 24, 2005
    On my computer it`s not

/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal/thumbs/logos/radio/, it`s

/Team Media Portal/MediaPortal/thumbs/radio/

Is that the same? Or most I make a directory called logos for make it work?

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

you are right. Was more or less a guess from my side. I am not at my HTPC currently. ;)

:arrow: /Team Media Portal/MediaPortal/thumbs/radio/ :!:

Thanx, Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
    @doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
    Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
    Replies
    Views
    Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
    Welcome aboard! I'm also new here c: And yep, we have wiki for answers :D
    Hi All, I have been a WMC user for many years and have now decided to try something new. I tried Kodi but decided against it as...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27 and hurrah I've set up the TV side of things and live TV and recordings are working. Thank you and @joEhSuper for your help, I really do appreciate it, now I just need to set up all the plugins again :-)
    Hi @joecrow, Thank you, I did uninstall MYSQL, LAV and deleted the respective folders in ProgramData, then re-installed MP1.27...
    After a short break away from Mediaportal, I installed MP1.27 and have the TV Server on a different computer to the client. I...
    Replies
    Views
    For me not ;) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    For me not ;) -- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs
    Description: After a resume from sleep the Radio Time plugin will no longer play any radio stations and gives the error shown in...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm using Mediaportal 1.22 TV Server in combination with Kodi. I'm able to add TV channels and grab EPG using mc2xml.exe...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom