Radio schedule Recording!!!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Good to see it’s not a bug, but hardware problem. I set the thread to “no bug”
Description: Although all scheduled recordings use the same recording settings (5 minutes before and after a show), two of the...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the 24 hour offset, I could never get the plugin to download Saturday's programs. The range from 1-6 would download Sunday to Friday and 0 would download another week day. I did briefly look at that option and...
@doskabouter Thanks for the response! Would that have allowed me to submit the range of days using 1-7 (vice 0-6)? Besides the...
Don't know if anyone still messes with Dar.fm but it seems like a good idea. I set it up with instructions from this thread, but...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Schedules Direct DE
Not quite that simple - or that complicated. I have used Schedules Direct for years and highly recommend it. There is a complete "how to" guide in the MP Wiki. Read that - yes it requires some work and time to get it going - but once running it's reliable and a very comprehensive EPG is the result.
Not quite that simple - or that complicated. I have used Schedules Direct for years and highly recommend it. There is a complete...
Can someone tell me exactly where and how you assign each channel to the EPG Guide in Schedules Direct? For the life of me, can...
Replies
Views
For series that are not currently being broadcast, it is possible to create the xml definition of the series, and then import just that single definition into "TV Server". The definition is added to the existing schedule for the other programmes. The way to do this is to: Schedule a series with the time slot or the repeat setting...
For series that are not currently being broadcast, it is possible to create the xml definition of the series, and then import just...
Is there a tool to import recording and schedule data from TVmosaic (or DVBlink) to MP2? I have searched the wiki and the forum...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom