Random backgrounds (1 Viewer)

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Would be good to have an option that would choose a random background everytime mediaportal was started. Could have a directory with background1.png / background2.png / etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the Schedules Direct plugin.
    I was able to get everything working using mc2xml and xmltv. I still use SchedulesDirect as a source, but have turned off the...
    I don't know if anyone is still supporting SchedulesDirect at this point, but I'm about to toss my HTPC in the garbage because I...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
    Found this in Mediaportal Wiki. This seams to be my problem.
    Do someone have any idea what could be the reason for that? My second Digital devices TV-tuner card is detected wrong. The type...
    Replies
    Views
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
    Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom