Random backgrounds (1 Viewer)

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Would be good to have an option that would choose a random background everytime mediaportal was started. Could have a directory with background1.png / background2.png / etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others misunderstanding. ;)
    OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others...
    Hi, I am working on a project that is being based on MediaPortal 1. I can install and run the application via the installer but I...
    Replies
    Views
    Can anyone help with this?
    Can anyone help with this?
    Hi, How do I create a music view in the MP1 configuration tool music views section to list all my song tracks under a heading of...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Understood.
    Understood.
    In the UK an American show, NCIS, has several series being broadcast on the same day. As a consequence, when I choose to record the...
    Replies
    Views
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
    Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom