Random backgrounds (1 Viewer)

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Country flag
    Would be good to have an option that would choose a random background everytime mediaportal was started. Could have a directory with background1.png / background2.png / etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Happy to see that finally, you find the problem. :)
    Happy to see that finally, you find the problem. :)
    Now that I have redone the living room HTPC, I have 2 HTPCs that can no longer access the NAS via MePo: The Win Explorer has...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, just a quick piece of information: In my server/client setup, I had one client with very annoying Live TV behavior. TV would start alright, but after some random time, it would freeze. I could restart TV most of the time by stopping and restarting it, but of course, there were some seconds lost of the running show. Today, I...
    Hi, just a quick piece of information: In my server/client setup, I had one client with very annoying Live TV behavior. TV would...
    Hi, just a quick piece of information: In my server/client setup, I had one client with very annoying Live TV behavior. TV would...
    Replies
    Views
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
    Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
    Replies
    Views
    I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my compiled .exe and add it to the autostart folder of Windows 8.1 and above. The functionality then is, when you press the Volume Up button on your MCE remote, this will send ALT+TAB to your HTPC, bringing...
    I've made a workaround using Autohotkey. If you don't want to install that should this problem arise for you, you can use my...
    This is something completely new for me. I've had this installation for a long time and the only thing I've change AFAIK, is...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention, apparently my music database had a problem. So I deleted (rename) and recreated the database, as I have a lot of tracks in my collection (+/- 90000 songs) I hate do do this because it's very longer but...
    Hello to all, as requested by doskabouter I created the log and before posting it, I went through and one line caught my attention...
    Hello to all I have been using MP for many years and my system had become +/- unstable, it was time to refresh it. So I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom