"Rated" word gets carried over to fan art

Discussion in 'My TVSeries' started by Phil W, October 1, 2008.

1. Phil W

Phil W Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,
    spent the last couple of days converting to Monochrome skin, installing the myTVseries plugin, and last night finally managing to get Fan Art to work - its brilliant!

However, one small bug which is annoying me - on the main screen which displays all the tv series you have is the word "Rated" just above the series logos (near the left of the screen) - when I select certain series and it brings up the wonderful fan art the word "Rated" is still there! But not when I select all series (and its not a case that on some I can't see it because its white on white! its definatel not there on some, is on others!)

Its not a show stopper or anything, its just annoying and if theres a quickfix please tell me!

Cheers
    Phil

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Phil W

Phil W Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nobody else had this?

It only seems to happen wihen the series has multiple seasons, so the second screen has the list of seasons (with the word 'rated' top-left(ish)...select a season and you get the list of episodes and the word returns to bottom right!).

But should the screen with all the different series listed with their banners have the word 'rated' just above them anyway? I've seen a screen shot when it isn't - what do other people have?

Cheers
    Phil

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!